Oh! And guess what? I snapped a few photo's of my desk (it is raining outside and it made me happy puttering around taking photos)
The things I find and fall in love with:
1. The painting over my desk - by my favourite painter, Richard Stout. Our studio is filled with his glorious, colourful, JOYFUL masterpieces. Everyone always comments on them - they really tickle one's happy vibes. They make me feel wonderfully uplifted in their presence. (I own two of my own - this one in the photo is for sale.)
2. The fabulous 'Love Always Wins' marquee was a terrific find at 'Make' - and I get a kick out of changing up my manifestos. It comes with a box of colourful letters that are fun and playful.
3. Camera's - ! I am very very lucky that various friends gift me oldies they find here and there, forever ago.
4. I am a mug junkie - found this little beauty at the ceramics gallery on Granville Island - and it goes particularly well with vegan pumpkin donuts:)
5. Plants! Crystals! Pebbles! And Tata Harpers 'LOVE' potion. Such an exquisite, airy essential oil perfume - I wear it all the time.
There is a lot of good energy in the space we work, create, live - whenever I get in a funk I take everything out and off of my desk area, spritz with essential oils and water - then re arrange everything around. Guaranteed instant delight and brings in a 'whoosh' of creative inspiration every time.